a very simple and fun activity for younger children.
What you need:
A sheet of paper (any kind, upcycled paper will do!)
Colorful tissue or crepe paper
How to make it:
1. Tear tissue or crepe paper into small pieces
2. Roll the sheet of paper to form a horn and secure with glue
3. Apply glue on the surface of your horn and stick tissue/crepe paper on top
4. Enjoy playing with it – talking into it or singing!
Kids had good 20 minute fun just playing with it!
Miss A was so engaged with crepe paper that I had hard time cleaning afterwards. On the positive note, I got a lot of pre-torn crepe paper!
Do you have a blog and would like to join Kids Co-Op? Here are few steps for you to follow:
1. Add a link to your play-based post here and have it shared on all the other blogs who are hosting. Please share a link to this post on your blog, facebook or twitter and invite your readers to join in with the idea swap. Each week we will choose few favorite posts and share them on our Facebook Page and Pinterest Board.
2. Become a Kid Co-op host yourself. We would like to grow and grow the link-up as a collaboration of child-focused bloggers. If you’d like to run the Kids Co-op link up along with us and feature it on your blog each week, get in touch and join the gang.
3. Use these ideas with your own children.Visit as many blogs as possible, like our Facebook Page and spread the word!