This is last of the 5 days series Fun Ways to Play with ABC’s – Natural Materials – hosted by Something 2 Offer.
Our recent herbarium was intended for practicing letters of the alphabet. It can be complicated to practice writing words and sentences. And, as a great gift idea – birthday or anniversary wishes.
Almost dry leaves or fresh fallen leaves
Color contact paper (green here)
Transparent contact paper (optional)
Contact paper and leaves ABC’s
1. Cut out squares or rectangles out of the cereal boxes and stick the leaves on them with the scotch tape.
2. Draw letters on contact paper and cut them out.
3. Stick the letters on the leaves. These will make pretty ABC cards. You can use clear contact paper to preserve them for longer period of time.
1. Draw your letters on leaves with a marker.
2. Cut the letters out and cut out squares from cereal box.
3. Stick the letters to the cardboard with scotch tape.
Writing on leaves
1. Secure leaves to cardboard as mentioned above.
2. Write with a marker on top.
To preserve, use transparent contact paper.
Voilà, you just upcycled and recycled your cereal boxes and natural materials!
Please visit the landing page for Natural Materials to get more ideas!
Thank you for following us!