Today’s Creative Tuesday is inspired by Easter!
Around various holidays parents, teachers and bloggers come up with all sorts of seasonal crafts.
I came up with a simple toddler-friendly version of Easter Egg craft which we tested and enjoyed yesterday in my tot class!
You will need:
Egg shape cut out of paper
Various small beans (they could be small beads too)
How to do it:
1. Trace and cut out identical egg shapes from contact paper.
2. Peel the paper off one egg shape.
3. Have children spread beans on the sticky part.
4. Peel the paper off the second egg and stick it on top of the first one. Let the child press and secure the edges.
5. Stick double sided tape on the ribbon.
6. Peel the paper off the tape and stick the ribbon around the largest part of the egg.
It is ready!
You can stick a piece of thread to it and hand it somewhere as a decoration.
What are some Easter crafts did you make with your children? Share with me, I’d love to read about it!