Happy New Year to all my friends, family and those who read my blog!
This year I am happy to take part in a new project for creating and fulfilling Monthly Goals, both for blogging and for life.
I started blogging back in 2010 and my blog and my style have evolved. I have been a member of two wonderful blogging groups and I am happy of my achievements.
This year I want to start taking my blog on a new level.
And so, here are my January goals:
- Reviving my popular series: Creative Tuesdays and Virtues Series. We do a lot of craft and we work on various virtues with my children.
- Dedicating more time to create special activities for my half-schooled daughter (she is only in school in the mornings and at home in the afternoons).
- Working on 2 exciting ebooks along with Leanna of All Done Monkey. We have previously written a book together on Ayyam-i-Ha and we now have 2 more books in the works.
- Spend as much time outside with children as possible. We have all gone through a roller-coaster of sicknesses in November and December and missed out on a lot of things.
- Become more regular with exercise and clean eating. Yes, I said it! No, this is not about diet or some crazy weight loss spree. I am trying to make myself and my family healthier. And exercise is fun with children!
What are your goals for this year and for January?
Check out what other bloggers have planned!