Today’s Creative Tuesday is about Handkerchiefs!
When you are out and you are running out of the ways to entertain your toddler, something as simple as a handkerchief can be a lot of fun to play with.
My husband and Miss T (when she was around 3 years old) came up with these 6 ways to use a handkerchief and until now a big handkerchief. Here it goes:
1. Peek-a-boo: Play peek-a-boo with your handkerchief.
2. Pretend play: Pretend to be a waitress at a restaurant.
3. Apron or skirt: Tie your handkerchief around your waist.
4. Bib: Make a bib out of it.
5. Super Hero’s Cape: Pretend to be a Super Hero.
6. Cover for the seat: Use it to cover your seat.
Here are few more ideas of how to use the handkerchief:
– Veil: Place it on your face to turn into Princess Jasmine.
– Bridal veil: Place it on your head to turn into a bride.
– Turban or Bandana: Tie it on your head.