I am sitting down, looking at my clock, and realizing that a whole month just rushed by! We are in February already here in China! Where did the time go????
Wasn’t it just yesterday I published my goals for January? Is it time already to plan for February?
I have been busy indeed reviving my blog, working on bonding with my children, creating a small eBooklet, caring for a very sick child (Mini Man decided it was fun to get a bad cold first and then a pneumonia!), dealing with own injury (an epic fall during a Sports Day resulted in me injuring my knee)… So much has happened.
And yet, despite all the unpleasant things, January was a GOOD month. I have achieved so much: I am cooperating with 2 places on creating English curriculum for children under 6 years old; I have managed to handle a card exchange; we crafted with my kids and I introduced a new type of play dough in my classes (the post will come later – perhaps not in February, but in the months ahead when it is relevant!).
So, for February, I am setting the following goals:
- Continue being kind. I must admit that I need to be more kind. And I am working on it.
- Try not to get my blogging dates overbooks. Though, it is always fun to juggle the time differences in order to publish 3 posts in 2 days!
- Get back to composing music and record few songs with my husband. Yes, I am musical, too!
- Continue working on improving my blog’s content and revisit 2 or 3 old posts in order to improve photos and correct whatever spelling mistakes and typos there are.
- Initiate a regular moral and spiritual education class for my daughter with her friend. As Baha’is we believe that children should learn virtues and spiritual concepts from early on. It is a good practice as in between these practices help them concentrate, contemplate and self-discipline. So my goal is to start one class a week and hold it regularly.
I guess, that’s about it!
Please join us in setting Monthly Goals and read what my other fellow bloggers have planned for the month of February!